You may have wondered if there are any safe questions you should ask a Ouija board. There are certain questions to avoid asking and the etiquette for using a Ouija board is simple. You should follow the same politeness you would with any visitor in your home.
Start With Yes or No Questions
Some mediums start a session by asking simple yes and no questions. These are often considered safe since they limit what is asked and how spirit can respond. There are questions you should never ask such as religion, death, illness and topics that polite society views as inappropriate. A yes or no question must be framed, so it's easy for a spirit to answer.
Determine Who Is Communicating With You
The first questions you ask once a connection is established should help you determine who you're talking with through the Ouija board. You should make it the guidelines clear during your opening of the session that spirit can only communicate through the board. Once that is established, start with a few yes or no safe questions, such as:
- Are you an angel?
- Are you a spirit guide?
- Did you ever live on Earth as a human?
- Have you had more than one life in this world?
Ask for More Information
Once you've established who you're talking to or at least who the spirit claims to be, you can ask open-ended questions. You should always be slightly skeptical about who is on the other side of your communication. Demonic spirits enjoy using deception, so it's always important to follow basic Ouija board guidelines. You can use questions to delve deeper into identifying who the spirit truly is. Some questions include:
- What is your name?
- Have you communicated with anyone here before tonight? If the answer is yes, you want to identify the person to get them involved in the exchange.
- Was the person you communicated with me? If the answer is no, repeat and replace your name with that of another person participating in the session. Continue through the names of each person until the spirit identifies who it is.
- If the spirit hasn't previously communicated with anyone, then ask if they have a message for a specific person.
- If there's no message for a specific person, you can ask "Do you have any message for the group?"
- If there is a message, you can then ask related questions to gather more information.
General Safe Questions to Ask a Ouija Board
Once you've established a deeper connection with a spirit, you can expand your questioning. Asking general questions is the best way to expand your line of questioning. Some of these include:
- What advice would you give us for future communication with you?
- Do you have any other information you wish to share with us?
- Do you have companions who wish to speak with us?
- What future information do you have that could help us?
- What is it like where you are? (You can ask follow-up questions if needed.)
If you are in communication with a spirit guide, take advantage of their mission to offer you guidance. This line of questioning can be general or specific. If you're experiencing a spiritual challenge, crisis, crossroad or growth you can seek advice from your spirit guide. You can frame your questions by first explaining the issue and then ask:
- What expectations should I have?
- What do you think is the best path for me?
- What other factors may be influencing my circumstances that I might not recognize?
- Who in my life might be able to assist me?
- When should I take action to resolve this?
- What steps should I take from this point in time?
- Where should I search for answers?
Help With Personal Relationship Matters
Again, depending on the spirit talking with you, you may want to seek advice. An angelic being may not be the best source for relationship counseling since these beings have never been incarnated on the Earth plane. A spirit guide typically has lived as a human on Earth and would have greater knowledge about human interactions and relationships. Some questions to ask include after you've given a brined explanation of your problem include:
- What information can you share that might help me make amends?
- What should I do to reconcile our differences?
- What advice should I give my friend?
- Why is this person in my life? What is the lesson both of us are supposed to learn from our relationship?
- What does this person need from me that I'm not currently giving?
Preparing Safe Questions to Ask a Ouija Board
You want to come up with a list of possible safe questions to ask when you connect with a spirit via a Ouija board. This will keep you on track and provide enough questions that can be modified to fit the spirit and information you seek.