Can your aura color help you find your soulmate...or at least a good friend or partner? It's possible if you understand how aura colors mesh or clash. Using aura compatibility, discover the people with aura colors you're most likely to vibe with.
Matching Similar Aura Color Attributes
One excellent way to match aura colors for potential compatibility is to group the aura colors together that have the same or similar meanings.
People with auras that indicate they have healing energy will mesh well energetically with others who have similar gifts. People with any of these three auras colors will probably be compatible with another person whose aura color is also in this group.
- Rainbow aura: A rainbow aura reflects a healer with a high spiritual frequency.
- Forest green aura: These individuals are natural healers with a strong connection to nature.
- Turquoise aura: This color is seen in healers attuned to nature cures, such as herbs and crystals.
Auras of People on a Spiritual Path
Match auras that have similar meanings or some similar characteristics. People walking similar spiritual paths often vibe. So, if your aura color appears in this group, there's a good chance you'll be compatible with someone who has any of these aura colors.
- Brilliant yellow aura: This aura reveals a spiritually awakened person.
- Pale-yellow aura: A person with this light yellow aura is on a spiritual path and will have much in common with a person with a brighter yellow aura.
- Royal blue aura: This color represents a highly evolved spiritual person with excellent intuitive and psychic abilities.
- Silver and gold aura: Both aura colors are found in positive spiritually evolved individuals.
- Violet or purple aura: This aura color shows up in people who are able to change opinions, beliefs, and influence with the power of their spiritual love.
Passionate Love for Life Auras
Red auras reflect passionate people, and the most positive aspects of this energy is to attract like energies. Different reds share some characteristics and can make excellent partners.
- Dark red: A person with a dark red aura is confident and centered.
- Bright red: A bright red aura indicates a passionate, energetic, and sexually strong persona.
- Bright orange: A bright orange aura is the sign of a vibrant, healthy person who enjoys life to its fullest.
- Orange-red: An orange-red aura reflects a powerful personality that has great confidence.
- Pink: A pink aura is found in very loving individuals who also have psychic abilities.
Creative, Communicative, and Work Ethic
People who are creative with a strong work ethic and good communication skills often make great matches. As with the others, any aura color in this grouping is compatible with any other on the list.
- Orange-yellow: Orange-yellow auras demonstrate a strong work ethic and enjoy challenges.
- Light blue: This aura occurs in individuals with exceptional communication skills.
- Violet: This aura color emanates from gifted visionaries and can complement orange-yellow auras characteristics.
- Indigo: A person with an indigo aura thinks far outside the box in a never-ending drive to find answers and solutions.
Color Theory Aura Compatibility
You can match potential compatible auras by using color theory, such as primary colors, secondary colors, tertiary colors, and complementary colors.
Primary colors are original colors that aren't created by mixing other colors. There are three primary colors that include red, blue, and yellow. Matching a primary color with another primary color may result in compatibility.
Secondary colors are created by mixing the primary colors. Match the secondary colors to either of their primaries.
- Green can match with blue or yellow.
- Purple can match with red or blue.
- Orange can match with red or yellow.
Tertiary colors are created by mixing a primary and secondary color. Match a tertiary color to any of the primary or secondary colors that create it.
- Red-orange (vermillion) matches with red, orange, or yellow.
- Yellow-green (chartreuse) matches with yellow, green, or blue.
- Red-purple (magenta) matches with red, purple, or blue.
- Blue-green (turquoise or teal) matches with blue, green, or yellow.
Complementary Color Matches
The colors on the color wheel that are opposite each other are known as complementary colors. Match aura colors that complement one another. Complementary aura colors can help the individuals balance one another. These include:
- Red and green
- Blue and orange
- Yellow and purple
Incompatible Aura Colors
White is the reflection of all colors, while black is the absorption of all colors. A white aura indicates a highly spiritual frequency. A black aura indicates a dense, low frequency. These two opposite aura colors and meanings are too divergent in frequency to be compatible.
Deciding What Aura Colors Are Compatible
As with all other compatibility measures, having compatible aura colors doesn't mean you'll automatically get along, and having incompatible colors doesn't mean you can't make it work. People are individuals who are constantly growing and changing, and your aura colors will reflect these shifts. Therefore, there are no absolutes in aura compatibility, only possibilities.