There were many psychic predictions made about the 2016 Presidential Election. Most of the psychics were wrong and predicted either Bernie Sanders or Hillary Clinton would be the 45th President.
Psychics Predicted Bernie Sanders Would Win
Pittsburgh City Paper reported on January 6, 2016, about two psychics who actually predicted the winner of the 2016 Presidential Election.
- Tamar George, a Pittsburgh psychic predicted the majority of Americans wanted less corporate influence in the political arena and would choose Bernie Sanders as the 45th President.
- Suzanne Bishop, another Pittsburgh psychic, also predicted Bernie Sanders would win the Democratic nomination and become the next president.
Psychic Gave Generalized Predictions
Tony Morris, a self-proclaimed intuitive life coach and psychic medium based in Santa Barbara, California, made a few predictions about the 2016 presidential election. These predictions were featured on the Huffington Post website. Morris never committed to a specific winner.
Morris saw Donald Trump gesturing victory by raising his arms. Morris explained his vision didn't necessarily mean Trump would win, but that Trump saw himself as victorious in some way.
Psychics Predict Hillary Clinton Wins
Several psychics predicted Hillary would be the winner.
- On May 14, 2016, dressed in a fuzzy purple bathrobe, psychic Danielle Egnew was adamant in a YouTube video that Donald Trump would not be president no matter how much he spent or tweeted. Egnew said, "It is simply not in the cards. It is not in the ethers. It is not in any dimension in any way, shape, or form."
- Psychic Julia Hathaway stated on August 15, 2015, "So I predict with certainty that Donald Trump will definitely not be resident of the United States ever!"
- The famed psychic twins, Linda and Terry Jamison saw Hillary Clinton winning the presidency.
- Michelle Whitedove states on her website she is America's #1 Psychic Medium. On January 12, 2016, she wrote, "I predict that Trump will not become president - Donald, You're Fired!" She went on to predict Hillary Clinton would be the first female president. She made the same prediction for Hillary in the 2008 run for president.
- Psychic Kyra Oser stated Hillary Clinton would win by a narrow margin and Trump would threaten to contest the results.
Psychics Predict Donald Trump Wins
Two psychics that predicted Donald Trump would win the 2016 presidential election were Craig Hamilton-Parker and Betsy Lewis. Craig Hamilton-Parker revised his initial prediction. However, Betsy Lewis stated Donald Trump would become the 45th president of the United States from the beginning of her predictions and later reaffirmed this with great confidence.
UK's famous psychic Craig Hamilton-Parker gave his first 2016 presidential prediction saying, "Jeb Bush would stand and be forced to quit through illness." He later revised his prediction stating, "I think I may have been seeing Trump so have updated this prediction." His next prediction said, "Donald Trump will win the US Election, but becomes ill and is forced to quit."
Internationally renowned psychic, Betsy Lewis was one of the few psychics who correctly predicted the winner of the presidential election. In early 2016 Lewis predicted Trump would most likely become the Republican candidate for the presidency. In April 2016, according to the US Herald, Lewis expanded on her prediction by saying, "I am now predicting Donald J. Trump will become our next 45th president in November… I remote viewed the future and saw Trump taking the presidential oath."
Psychic Predictions Hit and Miss
There were far fewer psychics who accurately predicted Donald J Trump would become the 45th president. Some psychics explained their inaccurate predictions for the 2016 presidential election as the result of the exertion of free will while others simply admitted they got it wrong.