The 2016 Presidential election was controversial and hotly contested, and some believe it was one of the most important elections of the 21st century. In the runup to the election, many psychics made predictions about the outcome and whether Republican candidate Donald J. Trump would win or his Democrat opponent, Hillary Clinton would become the first female president.
2016 Presidential Election Psychic Predictions
A surprising number of psychics predicted early in the election cycle that liberal outsider Bernie Sanders would not only become the Democrat candidate for the US presidency, but also that he would win the election. He did neither. For example, Pittsburgh City Paper reported psychic election predictions on January 6, 2016, about two psychics who incorrectly predicted the winner of the 2016 presidential election.
- Tamar George, a Pittsburgh psychic predicted the majority of Americans wanted less corporate influence in the political arena and would choose Bernie Sanders as the 45th President.
- Suzanne Bishop, another Pittsburgh psychic, also predicted Bernie Sanders would win the Democratic nomination and become the next president.
Psychic Gave Generalized Predictions
Tony Morris, an intuitive life coach and psychic medium based in Santa Barbara, California, made a few predictions about the 2016 presidential election. These predictions were featured on the Huffington Post website. Morris never committed to a specific winner.
He saw Donald Trump gesturing victory by raising his arms. Morris explained his vision didn't necessarily mean Trump would win, but that Trump saw himself as victorious in some way. Critics claimed his prediction was non-committal and would have allowed him an out had Donald Trump lost.
Psychic Predictions for Hillary Clinton 2016
Several famous psychics made election predictions for 2016 that indicated Hillary Clinton would be the winner. None of them were correct.
- On May 14, 2016, dressed in a fuzzy purple bathrobe, psychic Danielle Egnew was adamant in a YouTube video that Donald Trump would not be president no matter how much he spent or tweeted. Egnew said, "It is simply not in the cards. It is not in the ethers. It is not in any dimension in any way, shape, or form." She was wrong.
- The famed psychic twins wrongly predicted the 2016 election. Linda and Terry Jamison saw Hillary Clinton winning the presidency. They were wrong.
- Michelle Whitedove won America's Psychic Challenge. On January 12, 2016, she wrote, "I predict that Trump will not become president - Donald, You're Fired!" She went on to predict Hillary Clinton would be the first female president. She made the same prediction for Hillary in the 2008 run for president. She was wrong again.
- Psychic Kyra Oser stated Hillary Clinton would win by a narrow margin and Trump would threaten to contest the results. She was wrong.
Psychics Predict Donald Trump Wins
Two psychics that predicted Donald Trump would win the 2016 presidential election were Craig Hamilton-Parker and Betsey Lewis. Craig Hamilton-Parker revised his initial prediction. However, Betsey Lewis stated Donald Trump would become the 45th President of the United States from the beginning of her predictions and later reaffirmed this with great confidence.
Internationally renowned psychic Betsey Lewis was one of the few psychics who correctly predicted the winner of the presidential election. In early 2016 Lewis predicted Trump would most likely become the Republican candidate for the presidency. In April 2016, Lewis expanded on her prediction by saying, "I am now predicting Donald J. Trump will become our next 45th president in November… I remote viewed the future and saw Trump taking the presidential oath."
UK's famous psychic Craig Hamilton-Parker gave his first 2016 presidential prediction saying, "Jeb Bush would stand and be forced to quit through illness." He later revised his prediction stating, "I think I may have been seeing Trump so have updated this prediction." His next prediction said, "Donald Trump will win the U.S. Election, but becomes ill and is forced to quit." He was right about Trump winning and wrong about Trump becoming ill and quitting.
Few Psychic Predictions Correct for the 2016 Presidential Elections
There were a few psychics who accurately predicted Donald J. Trump would become the 45th president. Some psychics explained their inaccurate predictions for the 2016 presidential election as the result of the exertion of free will, while others simply admitted they got it wrong.