The Dallas Psychic Fair is held the first Sunday of every month at the Dallas Events Center. Attendees can participate in workshops, receive various metaphysical readings, and shop for crystals, essential oils, and other metaphysical goodies from a wide range of vendors.
What to Expect
The fair has been Dallas's largest fair since it began in 1979. Between psychic readers, wellness practitioners, and the vendors, you can expect over 75 participants.
- The event begins at 11:30 am and ends at 6:00 pm.
- Address: 4343 Sigma Road, Suite 600, Dallas, TX 75244
What It Costs
The admission fee into the fair is $7 per person when paying at the door. The cost is $5 per person with a coupon that you can acquire online.
Readings cost $20 for 15 minutes. If you pre-schedule a reading online, your admission cost is reduced to $5 (pay admission fee during online scheduling of readings).
You can pre-schedule your reading(s) online starting at 12:00 pm the Sunday before the fair. You have the entire week before the fair to schedule readings. The cut-off time is 9:00 pm Saturday evening, the day before the fair.
The participants are limited to 15 minutes readings. This rule ensures other attendees have the same opportunities and that you can participate in several readings during your visit.
- A new addition to this rule, allows visitors to schedule two readings back-to-back.
- The cost for back-to-back readings is $40 payable at the time you pre-schedule your readings.
- If you would like a longer, more detailed reading and your reader has a private practice, you can always schedule a private reading.
Types of Readings
- angel card readings are given to offer life guidance and to connect to love ones who have crossed over.
- Tarot card: Gain insight to your past, present, and future through tarot card readings.
- Clairvoyant: Readers use supernatural abilities in giving readings about a person's future.
- Animal communication: This type of reading is achieved through the ability to communicate with animals, especially pets that have crossed over.
- Clairvoyant medical: Readers present attendees with a clairvoyant information on the individual's physical state of being.
- Akashic records: It's believed that the Akashic records are a spiritual library that records each person's lifetimes. A reader gains access to these records to help others gain greater self-awareness of past and current lives.
- Past lives: Readers access information about the individual's past lives.
Check the website for current classes and workshops offered during the fair, such as the Life Enrichment Series.
Numerous vendors participate in the fairs. They sell various metaphysical and energy work tools, artwork, essential oils, and products.
Testimonials and Reviews
There are several testimonials on the fair's website and reviews on Google and Facebook. Some of these include:
- "...love the improvements being made to the Fair." The changes mentioned were free lectures that the person attended while waiting for her next reading.
- A first-time attendee commented how delighted she was with the fair.
- A long-time attendee stated, "…you've helped me through over the years have seemed insurmountable."
- Another attendee praised, "The psychics at your Fair are AMAZING! Thank you for being available every month…"
Google reviews are favorable with two attendees commenting:
- "An absolute positive vibe, if you need feel good energy, you've found a spot!"
- "I have been happy with the reading I have received on three different times and plan to go back again."
Over 2,000 people like and follow the fair's Facebook page. Some of these reviews include:
- " I would have to say that the best part of the event for us was the group reading."
- "Excellent Fair! Run by wonderful people."
Making Plans to Attend
The psychic fair offers many opportunities for different types of readings. Be sure to visit their website for the latest updates.