Negative energy in your aura can build up and manifest as a disease. Luckily, you can use one of these easy ways to remove negative energy and cleanse your aura to improve your overall well-being.
Crystal Aura Cleaners
Crystals contain energies that you can match to any chakra center that is clogged with negative energy. However, using the crystal that vibrates to the same frequency as your chakra may not be strong enough to cleanse the chakra that generates your aura. Cleansing a chakra usually requires a crystal that is known for its cleansing properties.
A few of these include:
- Amethyst transforms negative energies into positive.
- Aqua aura quartz clears negative aura energies. (Use it to amplify and strengthen other crystals.)
- Black tourmaline grounds and protects while repelling negative energies, especially those from outside sources, such as a psychic attack, curse or spell.
- Moonstone emits calming energies to counter negative auric energies.
- The easiest way to cleanse your aura with crystals is to lie on your back and place the crystal over the blocked chakra.
- Wear or hold the crystal during meditation.
- Wear or carry the cleansing crystal at all times until the negative aura energies have been transformed.
- Carry or wear crystals to prevent the return of negative aura energies from outside sources such as a psychic attack, curse or spell.
Easy-to-use herbs in the form of incense or smudge sticks can clear negative energies from your aura. White sage is the go-to choice for smudging (clearing) spaces and auras of negative energies. However, you can also use cedar, thyme, or mugwort to clear your aura. Like crystals, you can also use herbs that resonate to specific chakras to boost the cleansing process.
- Incense or smudge stick
- Matches or lighter
- Incense holder or smudge bowl (to extinguish smudge stick)
- Light the incense or smudge stick and let the flame burn for about five seconds.
- Blow out the flame and the stick will continue to smolder, leaving a smoke trail in the air.
- Hold incense or smudge stick so the smoke moves over your body and engulfs you.
- Repeat a healing mantra or prayer while the smoke cleanses your aura.
- When you feel the negative energy has been cleared, you can use the smudge bowl to extinguish the smudge stick.
- If using an incense stick, place it in the incense holder, and allow it to burn out.
Another effective way to cleanse your aura is with aromatherapy. Choose the best delivery system for your essential oil cleansing. You can use essential oils in a diffuser set in your bedroom, office space, or meditation room to deliver the powerful essential oils into the air.
Other ways include:
- Wear an essential oil coated felt insert or lava stone inside a necklace pendant or bracelet.
- Add a few drops of essential oils to your aura cleansing bath for an effective cleaning of negative aura energies.
- Use essential oils daily to prevent negative energies from setting up in your chakras and aura.
Aura Cleansing Bath
One of the easiest ways to clear negative energy from your aura is with regular aura cleansing baths. You can use favorite herbs and/or essential oils.
Supplies you'll need:
- ½ cup Herbs (your choice)
- 1- Muslin herb bath bag
- 2 drops - Essential oil (your choice)
- Epsom salts
- Mineral oil (optional)
- Matches or lighter
- Shower like normal.
- Take a handful of Epsom salt and gently scrub clockwise, then counterclockwise over each of the seven chakras.
- Wash hair to fully remove any salt residue from crown chakra cleansing.
- Rinse until all the salt has been removed.
- Fill the tub with warm water.
- Place the herbs in herbal bath bag and close bag.
- Add the herbal bag to your bath.
- Add two drops of your favorite essential oil.
- Mix the bath water with your hand.
- Light any candles you wish (practice candle safety).
- Relax into the tub and soak until the water grows cool.
- Squeeze the water from the herbal bath bag and remove it from tub to dry out.
- Drain tub.
- Rub mineral oil over your body to seal in the fresh new energy, temporarily.
- Get dressed.
You can drink specific herbal teas to assist in removing negative energy from your aura. Many herbal teas will help cleanse all of your chakra centers that in turn generate your aura field.
A few choices for each chakra include:
- Root - Dandelion, elderflower
- Sacral - Hibiscus
- Solar Plexus - Peppermint, rosemary
- Heart - Hawthorn berry, rose hip, basil, jasmine
- Throat - Eucalyptus, lemon balm
- Third Eye - Jasmine, lemon, echinacea
- Crown - Lavender, chamomile
- All chakras - Sage, ginger
Meditation and Visualization
You can use meditation and visualization methods to remove negative energy from your aura. Choose a quiet area to conduct this form of aura cleansing that can change your aura energies from negative to positive.
- Go into a meditative state.
- Focus on the chakra region where the negative energy resides in your aura.
- Visualize pulling the negative energy into your heart chakra.
- Allow it to marinate there as the chakra cleanses the harmful parts of the energy.
- Visualize the dark brown/black energy as though it were in a washing machine during the soak cycle.
- Visualize the dark negative energy being scrubbed clean by the fourth chakra (heart chakra) as though an agitation cycle of a washing machine.
- Visualize the energy transforming from a dark brown/black color to a pale brown/gray.
Once the negative energy is cleansed, you need to return it to the Earth. These steps include:
- Once it feels cleansed, push the now pale brown/gray auric energy down into your third chakra (solar plexus), which is located in your upper abdominal region. This is like the rinse cycle.
- Keep the momentum going and send the energy down to the second chakra (sacral chakra in your lower abdominal region. This is like the spin cycle.
- The last chakra is the root chakra that is located at the base of your spine. This is the final rinse cycle.
- Allow the energy to rest there until you feel this chakra has finished the cleaning process.
- Release the pale brown/gray energy from the root chakra and send it into the Earth.
You now need to replace the energy so it can refill the area you cleaned. These last steps include:
- Replace the release energy by drawing in new pristine Earth energy. (Like fresh laundry from the dryer.)
- Move this energy up through your root chakra.
- Visualize sending this vibrant energy all the way up through your seven chakra system and then back down again.
- Bring it back to the chakra area where the damaged/negative energy was residing.
- Allow a few seconds for it to settle in.
- Your chakra system is now cleansed, and your aura should no longer hold negative energies.
Why You Should Practice Aura Cleansing
Each day your various aura layers are impacted through your chakra centers. Each emotional, physical, mental, and spiritual pain has an impact on your system that in turn generates your auric fields. If left unchecked, these hurts and impacts can accumulate and the energy of each one becomes stagnant. When you clear/cleanse your aura, you transform the stagnant negative energy and replace it with fresh new energy, so you remain healthy.
Ways to Remove Negative Aura Energy
There are several ways you can remove negative energy from your aura. Make aura cleansing a part of your routine hygienic practices to ensure your health. Once your it's cleansed, discover your aura color and learn what each aura color means.