Auras can reveal information about your thoughts, feelings and dreams. The colors vary and can be light or dark shades. When reading an aura, you must take into account the shade of color in order to be precise. All living things radiate an aura from the energy they emit. These special vibrations and colors can be seen by gifted people and those trained in the healing arts, who can manipulate energy fields for effective healings.
The Many Colors of Auras
These auras are found in healers, especially those trained to work with the body's energy fields. Rainbow auras are typically seen as shards of colorful light, resembling a sunburst. Highly evolved spiritually, a person with a rainbow aura is believed to be attuned to the spiritual frequency of the fifth dimension (also called heaven).
Rainbow children are believed to be incarnate for the first time on Earth. They are also said to exhibit rainbow auras. By the very nature of the high energy frequency required to generate a rainbow aura, the colors are reportedly always bright and shiny.
- Brilliant colored stripes: A healer's rainbow aura is often seen as colorful stripes radiating around the hands and head. Often the entire body of a healer or creative individual radiates a rainbow of colors that surrounds the person.
- Pale rainbow colors: It's possible that an emerging healer or someone on the verge of true enlightenment might have a pale rainbow aura, but an aura that also fluctuates to brightness.
- Brilliant yellow: You're spiritually inspired or experiencing a spiritual awakening. You have a playful spirit and will act on your thoughts.
- Dark yellow with tinges of brown: You're a student. You feel pressured to achieve your goals and score high on tests. You've lost your love of learning, and studying has become a tiresome chore.
- Lemon yellow: You have a fear of loss. This may be the loss of a job, divorce, a lifestyle change, loss of health or the fear of losing control over your destiny.
- Pale yellow: You recently embarked on a spiritual journey, or you've discovered latent psychic abilities. There's a renewed sense of excitement and hope for the future.
Orange is associated with the reproductive organs and how a person's emotions are bound to that region of the body.
- Bright orange: This shade indicates you have good health, vibrancy and you're living life to its fullest. An overabundance of this hue could indicate you're trying to overcome an addiction or a desire.
- Orange-red: You wield great personal power and give off an air of confidence.
- Orange-yellow: You have a scientific mind and tend to be a bit of a perfectionist. You have a love for detailed work and mentally challenging projects.
Red is one of the most powerful colors found in an aura. It can be a positive or a negative element. Red represents blood. It's a vibration of action with the ability to either attract or repel.
- Dark red: You're centered and grounded to the earth, self-sufficient, and able to survive any circumstance.
- Brilliant red: You are very passionate, sexual, full of energy, and competitive.
- Clouded red: This represents a negative energy. You have a deep-seated anger that you can't let go.
- Pink: You're a loving person. Pink indicates an artist, a sensual person who appreciates the finer things in life. If you've recently fallen in love, you'll have a significant amount of pink in your aura. Psychically gifted people also have pink auras.
- Dark pink: You are not trustworthy. This color indicates deceit, dishonesty, and an immature person.
This color represents the throat, specifically the thyroid. If your aura is blue, you're intuitive, and you love helping people. You remain calm during a crisis. Others lean on you for support.
- Royal blue: This means you are a highly developed spiritual intuitive or clairvoyant. You have a very generous and giving spirit, and you are always open to new possibilities.
- Dark blue, even cloudy: You don't trust the future and can't face the truth due to your desire to take control.
- Light blue: You're truthful and serene, and you excel in all fields of communication.
Green is the color of the heart and of nature. This is usually found within the aura of healers, teachers, and people who work for the public good.
- Forest green: You're a natural healer. You are tied to nature and use herbs in your healing practice.
- Yellow-green: You're a communicator. You may be an actor, writer, musician, or salesperson.
- Dark or cloudy green: You are a very jealous person and full of resentment. You refuse to accept responsibility for your own actions.
- Turquoise: This is the ultra aura color for a powerful healer. You help others discover their inner truths. It's usually found in doctors, healers, and counselors.
Purple is associated with the pituitary gland, pineal gland, and the nervous system.
- Violet: You are a visionary of the highest level. You're someone who can daydream and change the world with spiritual love.
- Indigo: You get glimpses into other worlds and are a wise seeker.
Silver and Gold
Silver and gold auras are very positive and considered spiritual vibrations.
- Silver: This is the color of abundance. If shiny and bright, it indicates you have great physical and spiritual wealth.
- Gold: You have angels and other divine entities protecting you. You're being mentored and guided to reach beyond yourself.
Black auras indicate you're holding on to negative feelings. Typically, it indicates an unwilling and unforgiving spirit. This color can also indicate that disease is being held in certain regions of your body.
Other Dark Colors
Other dark colors can be indicators of blocked energy centers within the body.
- Gray: This color indicates blocked energy fields. You don't trust anyone or anything.
- Dark or murky brown: You're afraid to let go, and you're trying to hold on to your personal power or you're afraid to share yourself with others.
White typically indicates a newness and purity. It can be found in highly spiritual people who've transcended the physical and are preparing to ascend. Religious history claims white auras were seen surrounding angelic beings.
Recognizing What Your Aura Colors Mean
Understanding your aura colors can provide a greater understanding of yourself by giving a glimpse into your hidden thoughts, buried emotions, and long forgotten memories. Once you learn which colors are in your aura, you can begin to heal and change things you previously didn't recognize were holding you back.